[FWDLK] Gas tank derusting and sealing.

Had occasion to open up one of my gas tanks and found that it has heavy rust
in the bottom again.  Had it boiled out and coated with sloshing compound 20
plus years ago and believe it was not gasohol safe and was eaten out again.

There are some shops that clean and recoat these with a more permanent
sealant I believe.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Have some of the newer gasohol safe stuff and a good local shop to clean it
out again but something more permanent sounds good right now.  Gas tank is
on a  50 Chrysler station wagon and probably near impossible to replace.

Thanks

Terry

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm