[FWDLK] Build Sheet Bardot (alright, that's a cheesy one ...)

[FWDLK] Build Sheet Bardot (alright, that's a cheesy one ...)

Well, I'll sure be needing the help of everybody because my '58 Belvedere
was disassembled at least once, and the further I go, the further I discover
that a lot of small parts or small fastening hardware are missing. I can't
afford a 2nd parts car (being in Europe), so when the bell will ring for
re-assembly, I'll sure be asking a lot of questions on this list !! (like :
what's the size of the screw used to fasten ...). Or asking you to send me
digital picture of such or such assembly !! I mercifully ask for your
forgiveness in advance, knowing nonetheless that the re-assembly rally is
still faraway !!

Dave ... I should have listened more closely to what you said, when you
talked about your Vixen project. But I guess that, as Confucius might have
said, "experience is a lamp which lights only the way of the one who carries
it".

I must say the absence of an assembly manual for our car, even as minimal as
it could be, is puzzling me. It sure existed at the time for some GM
products, so you have to wonder why Chrysler Corporation did not follow ...
Afterall, they surely had at least an order of assembly on the line. This
order of assembly was certainly translated into some written form or another

By the way, when I got my hands on old belgian Chrysler dealer network
magazines, I stumbled upon a dozen B&W pictures in one of them, showing
various steps of the assembly of a '58 Plymouth. The pictures were obviously
taken at an american Plymouth assembly line. They're interesting ... Maybe I
should scan them for the Forward Look website ... Wadya think Dave ?

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe