[FWDLK] OLD CARS AND FOREVER YOUNG WIVES!

[FWDLK] OLD CARS AND FOREVER YOUNG WIVES!

Hi all,

    My wife and I have been married since July 29th of 1972...30 years and going strong!      :)
     In April of 1972, we bought a 72 Dodge Dart Swinger, 318 torqueflite no air..("that was $200 extra, and I have never made that tightass mistake since!")...with ps, AM radio, rear defrost, medium green metallic with a dark green vinyl top, and green cloth interior...it took me 25 years to buy another green car after that!!!!    $2,950 from Doering Dodge in Milwaukee WI, Ralph Jeske was the salesman.  Drove that car until 1980 when we purchased a 1980 Plymouth Horizon...biggest let down of my life!  Sold the Dart to a brother and he drove it to college for two years. It then went to a friend of his at college for another two years.   Way over the 120,000 mile mark and still running strong the day it was trashed at a frat party!

John in WI