[FWDLK] Regal Lancer

Hi Group

Would the person that sent the information about the Regal Lancer that was in
the Collectable Automobile magazine please resend it privately to me? When I
started to read the post my computer took a mind of its own and I lost
everything. Since I have a Regal Lancer I would like to read all of the post
and get a copy of the magazine. My computer and I apologize for the
inconvenience and thank you.

Thanks
Mackey

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm