Re: [FWDLK] sticking brakes in 58

My '59 Dodge is doing the same thing, haven't pulled the RF drum off yet but man what a lock up!

 Terry & Andree Hoeman wrote:

Seems that every time I start driving the 58 after it has sat a day or two
the brakes stick when the car stops. they release immediately after putting
it in reverse and after driving it a while the problem seems to disappear.
Pulled one to look at it and everything seems clean and well adjusted.

Any words of wisdom? Simple fix??? Drive it more???

Thanks

Terry

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

Do You Yahoo!?