Re: [FWDLK] Web page My 51 DeSoto Before & After

Re: [FWDLK] Web page My 51 DeSoto Before & After

In a message dated 8/25/02 2:03:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, 60Saratoga@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well done, but shame on
you for using 60 Chrysler parts (just kidding)

    Thanks Brion!
         Yeah, I know, even 62 Chrysler parts, But, have you ever tried to find 61 DeSoto 4 door hardtop parts. Most are part of Japanese cars now.
             <>Roy<>

      Roy Asbjornsen
      Puyallup, Washington