Re: [FWDLK] Torqueflight Transmissions

Thanks for all the e-mails about air cooled and water cooled transmissions.  The popular concessus is that the '57 and '58 Plymouth and Dodge transmissions are air cooled. The '57 DeSoto Firesweep and Firedome and the Chrysler Windsor also had air cooled transmissions.  The rest of the DeSoto and Chrysler lines, including Imperial, had water cooled (heat exchangers) going through the radiator.

I'm still trying to get a decent price for shipping from North Dakota to New Jersey.  The cheapest price I've gotten is $270.00.  If I can't get a better price, does anyone have an extra Torqueflight trans for sale.  Something within 250 miles of New Jersey.

Another question.  How much does the cast iron '57-'58 Torqueflight weigh?  Anyone?
Thanks in advance.
John Paxos