Re: [FWDLK] Gas tank sending units

George this looks promising. I received this one too.
----- Forwarded by Reggie Knowlton/IT/VANCPOWER on 08/26/2002 08:36 AM
-----

                    "Jack
                    Marcheski"           To:     <Reggie_Knowlton@xxxxxxx>
                    <jmarl@holline       cc:
                    t.com>               Subject:     Re: Gas tank sending units

                    07/31/2002
                    03:55 PM

I don't stock them. I just rebuild what you have. $60 for rebuild. These
units usually hs a resister broken off. $8 for the replacement. Take a good
look at the float, if its cork get rid of it. If ;it is brass be sure there
are no holes in it. $5 for a new float.
About one day turn around.
Send check with unit, your telephone number, name, and make of car.

Thanks, Jack