[FWDLK] Dust boot

Hello all again:
I am attempting to install a dust boot into my 58 {Plymouth 's drive shaft.
Had anyone out there had any luck with these darn things?
The shop book indicated to slowly force the rubber boot through the prop body using grease and your fingers.
I have been working on this thing for 12 hours!!
HELP
Thanks in advance
Terry C