[FWDLK] Anyone near Cedar Rapids?

Hi All..... I'm interested in buying a 1957 4dr Suburban that is being sold
by a dealer name of Duffy's, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  It's a little
expensive, but looks in good shape from the 50 feet away the picture was
taken.  I wonder if any of you guys have taken a look at it? If not, then
is anyone close enough and willing to take a look at it for me?  Thanks for
any help you can give.  Duffy's is at 250 Classic Car Court S.W. - Cedar
Rapids.
Bob O., Oregon

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm