Re: [FWDLK] Lead East

>What year Furys were they?  Any '56, '57 or '58's?  I'm going to be there on
>Saturday if the weather holds up.  I don't take the car out ('57 Fury) in the rain.
> Too many ways for water to get into the folds.  Rust is a bitch.
> I will be in the Nostalgia Motors area, by the front entrance.
> If I remember correctly, it's in the second row from the front entrance.
> Let me know what kind of car you have.  I'll try to find you.
> See you there, hopefully.
> John Paxos

Shame on me for not looking closer, John! They were a ways off and it
was midnite and raining. I had also just spent the last 6hrs pounding in
fenceposts for all that orange fence around the place. I seem to
remember quad headlights, so that leaves out the '56.
I had hoped to have my Saratoga at least drivable for Lead East and
Wildwood, but it's not even close. I'm bringing up a '69 (SHHHHH! Dont't
tell! Its a '68 for the weekend, ha!) Satellite for a friend. We will
also have a cutlass convertible there for the parade. We'll be in the A
lot, toward the back of the Hilton, down and across from the 3 Furys.
Should be a bunch of us wearing "Staff" shirts. We are all part of the
setup/teardown crew, so at least we get to enjoy the weekend for the
most part.
            Chris

--
Chris "Mopar" Lemos