[FWDLK] Cruising

Hi all,
    Just returned from a trip to the Milwaukee WI area, and was out cruising around with my brother trying to find a residence in Muskego Wi to look at a Harley for my brother.  As we went past the Burger King in Muskego, I noticed a finned car out of the corner of my eye!   I turned into the lot and wow, a 56 Desoto Fireflyte Convertible.
Original except for paint and interior.   I asked the owner if he was a list member, and he said no.   As we were talking, a 55 Dodge 4 dr. with a V8 stick pulls up...another original car from front to back....imagine...out of the  less than a dozen cars at the cruise, 2 Forwardlook cars.   And, neither knew of our list or each other.   They then told me of another place about 6 miles away that also had a cruise going on...I drove over there to find about 35 cars...including a really beautiful 60 Desoto 2 door hdtp.  Did not find the owner, just drooked "near" it.    I guess we Fwdlk. owners are coming out of the shops and garages with our colors flying higher all the time.
John in WI

ps;   Apparently these cruises are every or every other Thurs. evening in Muskego WI    just off Hwy. 43 on Racine ave.