Re: [FWDLK] Help with off-year items

Dear FWDLKers...

Off year here, but if you might know....?

Trying to find:
'39 Plymouth tail light assemblies for my brother (he
has nice lenses...just needs housings/bezels)

Also...my  '56 Savoy has a 440 in it, I am collecting
rebuild info for 'someday'  Mopar Muscle magazine ran
a rebuild article March 2001...then a follow-up "Dyno
Blast" in April 2001.  If anyone has this magazine,
I'd love to get a copy of the April article.

(So....Thanks for BEARING with me on the ROD
questions, and not getting CRANKy, I'll HEADer off
now, end this TRANSMISSION, before I get BLOCKed,
don't want anyone to blow a GASKET, I might lose all
my FANS...oops, gone too far, I'll quit while I'm
aHEAD....hey, listen, I do what I CAM!)

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help!

Del C.  '56 Savoy