[FWDLK] 58 Belve For sale

Hello List
In my never ending search for the FURY of my dreams,,I have come across what sounds like a pretty nice 58 Belvedere

2dr  H/T  318  2bbl  (forgot trans)  P/S  factory air
rustfree!!!!!!!!!! so he says
absolutely orig,,,,never restored or repainted
all there
silver plum color???   never heard of it
interior orig and starting to get old
Guy is looking for  6K

e-mail me off line if interested for phone #
located in Arizona

ED    LI  NY