[FWDLK] Italian Fury

Helllo everybody
greetings from Italy
Am going to buy a very tired 58 Fury, that has been sitting in a field for 20 or so years, covered only with a tarp. I tried to open the hood last year, but due to rain and rust, was unable to look at the engine.
On the car's italian papers, engine type is FLP8/ 117839, while vin is LP2/ 63571. What engine corredsponds to these numbers? It's a 318 or 350?
The car was sold new in Italy in 58, and has very few kilometers on it. It's equipped with power window and seat, and the speedo is in Km.
If everything goes well, next saturday I should be able to close the deal, and start the restoration. Interior seems very nice, while body is bad.
Thank you for the help
Antonello Jelitro