[FWDLK] Project update 56

I finally got the orginal engine and transmission for my 56 Dodge Crusader.  Now that the leaves are turning, garage time looms.  I hope to get the drive train back in, fix the brakes and have the car mobile in a couple of weeks. (Hah!) I have been coaxed out of early retirement by the lure of the almighty dollar, so we'll see how much time I get to spend in the garage.  I am going to try something new and see if I can figure out how to put up a web page with some pictures as it goes forward.

Regards to everyone as we move to the 9/11 anniversary.

Do You Yahoo!?