Re: [FWDLK] Christine for sale

OK  I'm sure someone can tell us the facts.  I do know that a friend of mine
was in LA and in a  junkyard that he visited, were the remains of about 7
Furys.  A couple had elastomeric front ends.  The owner would not let him get
too close to them and would not sell them at the time.  Maybe an agreement
with the film production company. I can find out the exact yard where they
were but I'll bet one of our readers can shed some light on these Christine
stunt cars.

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm