Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 5:56 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] '52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton

Jeff Carter of JC Auto Resto http://www.jcauto.com/  in Washington state dropped me a note recalling that New York city's Chrysler parade phaeton survived the '93 World Trade Center bombing (it was stored with motor pool vehicles in one of the underground garages at the time),  but he had not heard anything regarding what may have happened to it on 9/11/2001.

The car is one of the originally '52 bodied cars that was updated with a 1956 appearance.  The NY car was last known to be black with a gray interior.

That brings up the following very interesting question:  Where was NY's Chrysler parade phaeton on 9/11/2001 ?
Is anyone aware of it having been used in any parade or other event in the last year?  Or have you heard anything of its current whereabouts?

Thanks,
Wayne Graefen