[FWDLK] Fw: IML: '52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton

[FWDLK] Fw: IML: '52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton

Here's some info. on the parade phaetons.
--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66
Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA

| You can read about all the Parade Phaetons Here:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaeto
ns/1950s

| Both the LA Car and the NY Car are still alive and well
and living with
| their cities
|

| Here is Carl Geffken (IML Members Visit with the NY Parade
Phaeton) in 2001

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaeto
ns/1950s/NewYork
| /
|
| and here is the So Cal Imperial Clubs visit with the CA
Car:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaeto
ns/1950s/LosAnge
| les
|

| and on July 10, 2002 Peter Schenkman Director - Office of
Transportation