Re: [FWDLK] Christine cars

I remember back in 1990/91 or so there were ads in Hemmings from a place called the Hollywood Movie Institute, and they had a few 58 Plymouths in which they claimed they were from the movie. I remember seeing this and, shortly after, I bought mine in Phoenix and the guy told me that is where he bought the car. He never tried to convince me the car was in the movie, nor have I ever believed it anyway.

--- On Thu 09/12, Mike & Chris Morelli < mmorelli01@xxxxxxxx > wrote:

From: Mike & Chris Morelli [mailto: mmorelli01@xxxxxxxx]
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:16:57 -0400
Subject: [FWDLK] Christine cars

From a 1983 interview with John Carpenter for Fangora magazine, he said 24
1958 Plymouths were bought (various models). 16 were use for filming, and 3
remained intact when filming was complete. These cars went on tour to
promote the movie and were later sold. One is known to be rusting away in
FL, one is in a NH museum and the other was bought by a collector outside
the US.

Thanks,
Mike 58 Plymouth

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

Changed your e-mail? Kee! p your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!