Re: [FWDLK] Ads in WCH Ohio

I live within about 17 miles of this place.
It is Ron Farmer's lot, on Route 62 at the north end of town...

He used to race a hemi car and thinks he knows everything.
I do not enjoy being lectured about Mopars from him.
I tried to make a deal on a "restored" Barracuda he had on
the lot.  It was an old racecar, and was still missing the correct
carb, air cleaner, some interior, and who knows what else.
No deal on that, at his "it is a restored car" prices.

The Fury looks great.   The Imperial also looks great.
I looked at them close up, but have not talked to Ron about them.
I can check them out further, if anyone is really interested.
Please don't make me talk to him if you are not.

Tom              57 Coronet         southern Ohio

Ed Alleger wrote:

Saw these two in a local auto flyer... Know less than nothing about the cars... 59 Fury, 2dr, HT, 318, 2-4brl, AT, AC, power, red w/white top, vinyl int "super nice" $18,90059 Imperial, 4dr, 413, 4brl, fully equip, no AC, robin egg blue, 44,000 act mi. $12,900 Both are listed in a dealers ad ... 740-335-6720 (Washington Court House, Ohio) Ed Alleger
Leo, IN
Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!