[FWDLK] Rear Brake Drum Removal

Had a right rear brake locking up (violently) on me recently. Adjustment didn't help so removal of drum was next step to see what was inside. Kind of dreaded removing drum because of past posts but proceeded. Borrowed a 3 arm puller from a buddy who was a mechanic in a previous life. I guess I lucked out - drum came off very nicely, no problems. To my surprise everything inside looked like brand new. Good shoes, good springs, no rust, nothing broken. I think the rear shoe cam adjustment might have been stuck - I lubed everything up real good with spray grease and put everything back together - readjusted brakes and they work fine. But now the front ones are acting up again - ---goal this winter is to switch over to front wheel discs.  John Z