From: "Ross Klein" <tailfins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 9:27 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Danbury Mint's 300-D -- Correct color?

> I just received my 1958 Chrysler 300-D hardtop from the Danbury Mint, and
it's a real beaut! They made the few cosmetic changes properly, and the
engine room has the correct air cleaners for '58. My only question is the
color, sort of a deep brownish red. I'm fairly familiar with the colors for
the '57, but the only '58s I've seen were black, white, turquoise or gold.
Could anyone shed some light on this, please?

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm