Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 6:38 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] '58 windshield

Would one or more of you knowledgeable folks tell me the interchange for a '58 DeSoto hardtop windshield?  If anyone has a lead on a good windshield that would be great too.

Also looking for a rust free front clip for '58 Fireflite or Firedome.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA