Re: [FWDLK] eBay Quasi-Cheaters

Two reasons I bid at the last minute: 1. Ensuring I'd be the highest bid to win the item I want. 2. To get a good price. I find that if you bid at the last minute, you are likely to be the winner and the price'd be ideal.

A few months ago, I put 1969 Impala in an (unreserved price) auction on Ebay Motors and I wanted at least 9K for it. There were people bidding and no one wanted to accept my offer. I was going to put it for the 2nd auction but decided not to. Did I cheat? No. Maybe some sellers cheat, but not all of them.
Lesley