[FWDLK] Ebay stuff

I once bid on a vehicle and got a couple of emails saying the seller was bad news etc.  It didn't ring true looking at his feedback.  After checking what these two id's had bid on it looked like they were bidding each other's auctions up.  I e-mailed a copy of their stuff to the seller and Ebay.  Apparently they were trying to discourage other bidders so they could get it cheaper, Ebay suspended their accounts.  Everything I have bought on Ebay has been as good or better than expected so I hope it stays in place. I use a combination of last minute and up front bidding.  But I pick my price and stick to it.  One of the reasons I like remote biddings is I can't get carried away

Do you Yahoo!?