From: Roger Howard
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 4:34 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] windshield interchange

FL LIST,
I hereby disqualify myself from trying to interpret the two Mopar Parts List
books I have, as regards windshield interchange. Either I cannot read the
Book correctly, or it is flatout wrong, or there was a mid-year change that
wasnt printed up. The only thing I can state for fact is that I got my
present  windshield from a 59 Windsor 2HT and it fit my 59 Ply convertible.
RogerH

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm