[FWDLK] Hershey and Mike

I'm sorry to have to post this over the List, but I have lost an Email address and my calender is over in the shop.  Would Mike Singer please Email me or call me Sunday Morning about 8 AM.  I will be leaving for Hershey Wednesday morning Oct 9 and return on Oct 12.  We will be in the White Field in spaces WBP 20-21.  We will be looking the show field over on Saturday and not be in our spaces but my van will be there till we leave to go home.  Hope to see many Forward Look Folks.
Thank you,
Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa