Re: [FWDLK] Volare Book/Cars, Parts for sale

Re: [FWDLK] Volare Book/Cars, Parts for sale

Dear FWDLKers,

1)  I have completed my book HOW TO VOLARE ANYTHING
that a number of you requested copies of when done.  I
have tried to keep your addresses and will email you
directly but if I miss anyone please contact me.
(this is a 35 page how to manual with drawings for
installing Volare suspension units under earlier cars)
 All that is required is $15 per copy (shipping
included) and an address.

2) A friend has quite a number of interesting things
for sale including an early Hemi "short block and
heads" for 250-...not fully complete.  I have not had
a chance to see it and he does not know Hemis all that
well.  I will try to ID it in a few days.  Also he has
a bunch of later cars from '63 Savoy 2dr sedan through
such things as a driver 340 4-spd 'Cuda (fresh motor
and paint)   Any interest contact me off line.  (sorry
for getting off year here..)

3) Also my Mopar infected friend has five 340's for
sale (for anyone interested in updating engines) these
are in various states of complete priced from 400-950
and located in eastern Kansas. As is the Hemi.

Again, any interest just email me.
Del  ('56 Savoy with Volare front suspension and 440)