From: Ron Waters [mailto:ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 5:01 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] introduction and questions

Welcome Tina !  You've joined a list full of the most knowledgeable 50s
Mopar people in the world !  So you've come to the right place...

In my investigation, I would start simple.  Check for a loose drain plug or
leaking pan gasket.  Wipe the underside of the engine clean (or possibly
steam clean it).  Then drive or run the engine and see where it is coming
from.  If the rear main seal is suspect, it is available at Napa in all
likelihood.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.  That's what we're here for...

Ron

59 Dodge
58 Plymouth

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm