Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:14 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] HOW MANY ARE LEFT?

Hello every one
any one know how many of the 1955 dodge royal lancer convertibles are left?
I sure know finding parts is a chore! And in my hunts iv only come across evidence of three 55's and two 56 dodge convertibles. I know there was only 3,302 made of the 55's. any input will be nice, thanks

         MARC B
1955 DODGE ROYAL
    CONVERTIBLE
       U, P., WA.