Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 2:15 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] model car

I have just bought my first model car to look at and admire. It is a 1955 Plymouth Jo-Han Promo Car . I just got it on ebay. It cost me 72.07 US. Maybe it's too much money but that's what happens when your in love I guess. Can or should this car be repainted to match my own?

Maybe I should just stay away from ebay cause I'll need another garage just for the extra I'm getting.

Mario Henry
1955 Plymouth Belvedere