From: Tony Rinaldi
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Transmission Fluid

Hi Joe,

I have pasted in a recommendation from the Chrysler300Club.com tech area. We
use Type F or FA, which is readily available, in our cast iron 727 trannys.

Q: I am getting many different answers as to what lube to use in my 4 speed
A833 transmission. What is correct?
A: Chrysler service bulletins designate "automatic transmission fluid". This
fluid should be Type F or Type FA. This fluid should also be used on all
cast iron 727 and 904 transmissions. Do not use Type A Suffix A, or any
Dexron or Mercon.

http://chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/hints/helpfulhints.htm

Tony