Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Plodge Website updated

Actually yes, I had given that a lot of thought.  I do prefer the fender profile for sure.  I haven't seen anything for sale like that locally at all.  I don't recall seeing that many 55-56 Plymouths over the years. The 53-54 seemed to have been more common.  Of course the front sheetmetal and trim items I have for Dodge are all in very nice shape.  I am thinking of a little customizing to try to "lean out" the front end a bit. I will probably be a year or more getting everything done so am going to keep my eye open.

Rog & Jan van Hoy <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice webpage! Have you ever thought about putting on a '56
Plymouth front clip? In '56 each make had a more massive
look going up the price ladder, and the Plymouth had the
cleanest look with the frenched headlights and the angular
lines. The Dodge was more bulky, and the Dodge front just
doesn't look good on a Plymouth. Since you're going to hot
rod it anyway...

I wouldn't mind having a running 250ci six as a spare for my
'42 DeSoto.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66
Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA

Do you Yahoo!?