From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Curtis French
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 7:37 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Ignition switch replacement

Hi all,

I'm replacing the ignition switch in my 59 Coronet.  I have a new switch and
was going to re-use the old lock cylinder, but haven't been able to get it
out of the old switch.  I never have done this before, but it looks like the
cylinder has a pin on the side that fits into a hole in the switch and that
you should be able to push the pin in and the lock cylinder would just drop
out of the switch housing, but I can't seem to push the pin in enough to let
it come out.  So I decided to take a break and let it sit a while before I
broke something.

Is there a trick to this that I'm overlooking?

Thanks,
Curtis French
59 Coronet 2 dr hardtop
56 Belvedere Club Sedan