Re: [FWDLK] Weatherstrip question

I have bought used parts from them including a Canadian 1956 Dodge brochure.  Everything was fine, fast shippinge etc.  I think they have a lot of NOS.  You have to check that what they have isn't U.S. made reproduction otherwise you are paying extra as they likely had to pay duty to get it to Canada.  Duty on rubber parts used to be steep.  I don't know if that's still the case.

 Del Christensen <midnight340@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all...
Someone probably has discussed this before, but if so
I missed it:

Does anyone have anything to say about
weatherstripping offered by a company up in Ontario
called Dodge City Truck Parts???? They list
front/rear/door and window material.

Any experience with these folks?

Thanks, Del '56 Savoy 2dr/440/727/3.23's/Volare susp.
(Books avail.Volare install $15)