Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 6:13 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Update on my son

Hello List,

I hope that no one is offended as this is not car related.

This is a follow up  report that my 12 year old sons cancer has now shrunk to one centimeter. His Oncologist said over and over today that this is truly a miracle!
Last April, we were told that he would not have lived through the week if we had not taken him to his present physicians. He was diagnosed with a cancerous primary tumor that was the size of a regular size box of Grape Nuts and the cancer had spread to his lymph nodes.
My son now has no sign of cancer in his lymph nodes at all.
I wish to thank all of the members of this list that have continued to pray and show support for my son.

God IS Awesome!
Jason Pitman, 1957 Desoto Firedome