[FWDLK] Engine R&R and jack stuff on 56 Plodge

[FWDLK] Engine R&R and jack stuff on 56 Plodge

A while ago I had asked the question on whether it should be possible to R&R the 6 and standard trans from my car as a unit.  The is definetly YES! Anyway I posted the details on our website under the engine R&R page. http://members.shaw.ca/puh

Thanks dirtrider, I think I have all the parts then, the question about leaving the foot on was important.  I have a 57 operator's manual and that's how it shows it. I think you are also supposed to jack a bit of pressure on it to hold it maybe. The only thing I have to cypher out is just how that spring fastens on and where the tire iron lives.  Someone else asked me about the picture if I get one.  I will try to get it on right and get a good picture and post it on the my website for a bit.

Do you Yahoo!?