Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 4:49 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] NOS versus new

Hi all
I have the opportunity to buy an NOS chrome plated part for the front fender/headlight assembly on my '57.
Unfortunately there is only one side available, so I will have to have the other re-plated. I'm wondering what difference there would be in color/shine etc......or would I be better off just getting both my old cores re-plated?
Thanks for any help.
Owen