From: JLSAVARD@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Electrojector Intake?

In a message dated 10/22/02 11:42:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can anyone help my brother and I try to figure this one out? Gary P.?

The Electronic Fuel Injection units were not used on 318 engines.  They were
only used on a very limited number of large C300 engines.  I don't remember
ever seeing a manifold such as you mention.

Anyone else?
Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm