[FWDLK] The bug

Hi to all,
   Forgive me if any one got the bugbear virus form me or got a goofy email that I didn't send.  I was updating my McAffee last nite while reading Email and the updates were not done when I got infected.  I ended up getting my Mcaffee back running after it was turned off by the bugbear and deleated 2 bugbears and one other virus that came in to me.  I now have put my address book into anothe place so hopefully it won't happen again.  I have enuff trouble opertating this thing with out the goons doing this other stuff to me.  I'll try to make sure my updates are completed before reading emails.
Again my appoligies to any one that might have gotten messed up my this.

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa getting colder day by day but no snow yet
                      (John kept it all I guess)