[FWDLK] RE : Paint Color Codes

OK this is coming out of an ancient Du Pont color bulletins catalog that I've had for a while & I really know nothing about it but maybe some of this will be useful. According to the note in the book the 1st letter is the top color, 2nd letter is the middle or lower color & if there is a 3rd letter, which there is, that is the lower or insert color. "N" is Copper Brown Metallic and "M" is Shell Pink. I have no idea what the following means but maybe the guy at the shop or someone on here might have a clue. This is how the color sheet reads :

Copper Brown Metallic

"DUCO" Stock, Order & Code Number
*2630-H
202-91103-H

Combination & Part Number
(C-4093-Y)

DUCO 2630-H
DULUX 181-15233-H

Shell Pink

DUCO Stock, Order & Code Number
*2607
246-91132

Combination & Part Number
(C-8058-E)

DUCO 2607
DULUX 93-91132

Apparently DULUX is enamel & DUCO is lacquer. This is coming out of the 1957 Chrysler-Imperial Color Bulletin #24 sheets 2 & 3. Shell pink is a very light/pale pink color. As I am looking at this there was also Sunset Rose which was much darker and Desert Beige which looks like a very light lavender color. Copper Brown Metallic is like you said a chocolate brown color. The sheet is 45 years old but compared w/ the hundreds of others in the book they all seem to be unfaded & true. Anyway like I said I don't know what any of the numbers mean but maybe some of it will come in handy. Hope it helps!

Fred Loosbrock
1961 Dodge