[FWDLK] for sale

61 Dodge Lancer 2 door hardtop, 102k miles, 3 speed stick on the floor, slant
6, $2250, 360-987-5560 in WA
59 Dodge Custom Royal still for sale, factory dual fours, swivel front seats,
in storage 20 years, original and complete, $9500, 253-779-4808 in WA

This may have been mentioned, but there's a model of a 58 Belvedere
convertible available now. Don't know what scale, but contact Rick Cambell at
426 West Webster, PO Box 53, Apple River, IL 61001. Cars are available in pea
green, blue, or copper. I quess they were built especially for the 10,000
Lakes Chapter of the WPC Club. $94 plus shipping of $5.68.

Dan C
Spanaway, WA

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm