Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 6:25 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] is the stator always engaged

Hi  every body
IM finely getting to the motor for my 55 dodge it is the 270 hemi on the compression test I got 75 to 90 psi on all cylinders I figured that's not that good so I have put 3 oz of krill penetrating oil in each cyl, and 4 oz of marvel mystery oil in the hope that it is stuck rings. the motor had 68000 on it when it was parked in 72.
and I found the starter if always engaged is it supposed to be like this? if I could get your thoughts on the compression and the starter I'd be grateful thanks

         MARC B
1955 DODGE ROYAL
    CONVERTIBLE
       U, P., WA.