[FWDLK] Headliner for a '56 Dodge

Hi all,

I want to make a new headliner in my 56 Dodge stationwagon. I've the bows
with upholstery ready (it came with the car). There are 2 holes for each bow
at each side, which hole to use? There is a trim with "tooth" on the
backside, is that for the upholstery to put it between the "tooth" and the
roof? Or need I other fasteners.
Any help would be usefull.

Thanks Gerrit
Netherlands