Re: [FWDLK] Exhaust Manifold--Added Info

Remind us what car it is you need this for?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 10:39 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Exhaust Manifold--Added Info

Hello again,

You have all been very helpful so far.  I have more information to confuse the issue.

Manifolds that have been mentioned have casting number 1945546 on them  I went out and looked at the broken manifold and it has casting number 1739599 on it.  Of course, I suppose that the manifold could have been changed at some time or other, and perhaps the wrong manifold was installed at that time, since it was by that time "Just an old car".

Can anyone find the CORRECT number for me?  If I'm looking, I might as well be looking for the right thing.

Thanks again,

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI
(248) 693-6453