[FWDLK] 61 new yorker brake questions

I am thinking of putting disk brakes all the way around on my new yorker.  I am aware that there is a package for the front that I can buy, but I was wondering if anyone had replaced them with a newer production car setup.  Will the Volare disk setup work?

And any words of wisdom on replacing the master cylinder to facilitate this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rod