[FWDLK] Hard to find parts for 57-58Plym

[FWDLK] Hard to find parts for 57-58Plym

Hello List
What a FANTASTIC help you have all been in helping me find 'strange' parts for my 57.  With your help I have located about 90% of the odds and ends that I have been looking for.

Can I ask for your help one more time?  Please let me know if you have any of these items

FOR 57-58 PLYM  ( 4bbl or 2X4bbl POLY, 318 or 301 or even 277)
Throttle rod that goes between bellcrank and carb push rod.

Wire looms and bolts for 3 bolt POLY valve covers.

White padded visors for 57

Anyone have a spare R-M paint chip chart for 57.

Thanks again
ED  LI  NY
57  FURY