[FWDLK] Family and forward look don't mix.

[FWDLK] Family and forward look don't mix.

once again, one of my idiotic uncles decided to mess with my grandmother's
'55 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe. I'm supposed to be the only one besides her and
my father to be allowed near it. Anyway, the cap for the brake fluid/master
cylender is missing, and I don't see one on Ebay. Ideas? Comments? HELP? Any
and all appreciated!
-Chris in Indiana

'83 Buick, protecting '55 Chrysler.

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !