[FWDLK] super rod 56 ply.a missed oppertunity

[FWDLK] super rod 56 ply.a missed oppertunity

<PRE>I too saw the 56 ply in super rod and had mixed feelings also.Nice to see
someone use a non chevy car.Then you see its powered by a chevy anyway.A
MOPAR anything would have been more keeping with the decision to go non
chevy.A lost oppertunity on there part.A HEMI would have been nice.Of course
if your looking for easy I guess drop a chevy in it still holds true.Vented
my frusrations.

Vote now for the 2003 Calendar vehicles!

http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003